As a Senior Software Engineer on this team you will be responsible for interpreting the business requirement accurately and prepare the documentation. You will also be looking after the product enhancements, identification of defects and taking timely corrective action. You will work closely with a world-class team of software engineers, interaction designers, visual designers, user experience researchers, and product managers to bring ideas to life.
- Interpret business requirements and convert them into technical specification documents.
- Responsible for writing and coding individual programs from specific requirements.
- Perform Impact Analysis and Product enhancements, as per technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Minimum 2 years working Experience in Struts 2 and Hibernate.
- Strong working knowledge of J2EE technologies, including Core Java, JSP and Internet technologies, including XML, AJAX, Web Services.
- In-depth understanding of Spring Framework.
- Strong working knowledge of PL/SQL and Strong understanding of database modeling.
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities are required.
- Cross-browser/platform experience.
- Experience in Software design, documentation, coding, and testing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Struts 2 and Hibernate
- XML, AJAX, Web Services
- Core Java, JSP
- Spring Framework