As a database Architect you will be Monitoring development progress, on-call support for technical resolutions and implementation issues. You will be in charge of configuring solutions in production, post implementation and support-maintenance. You will be working with a team of highly motivated people in delivering excellent customer experience.
- Functional & Institutional Overview of Application
- Identify the ease with which users interact with the Application Software
- Review Current Application Architecture and Understand Problems being faced at various levels– development, implementation, client, user, maintenance and document appropriately.
- Optimize Data Model, Database objects without diluting the functionalities
- Go through current back end objects (user, tablespace, tables, procedures, packages, functions etc.). Take effective measures to consolidate back end design
- Interact with application development team to propose and establish revised database architecture
- Introduce industry standard database design techniques for optimized design, development, maintenance, change management, scalability, security, interoperability etc.
- Provide architecture solution based exclusively on Oracle Technology
- Submit Proposed Architecture Solution Document
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working Experience in Oracle Technology
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle 10g and technologies.
- In-depth understanding of database architecture technologies.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of database architecture
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities are required.
- Cross-browser/platform experience
- Experience in Schema Designing and Database Modeling
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Database Performance Tuning
- Oracle Technologies