As a core developer on this team you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of new features to the product. You should be familiar with internationalization and localization techniques, cross browser compatibility issues, tableless HTML/CSS based layouts. You will work closely with a world-class team of software engineers, interaction designers, visual designers, user experience researchers, and product managers to bring ideas and UI designs to life.
- Build responsive and compelling web applications and features.
- Interact with and help define web services and APIs.
- Follow good coding, testing and documenting practices and adhere to existing standards.
- A Computer Graduate or any Graduate with equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in development engineering, with at least 1 year experience of building web-centric products.
- Thorough understanding, solid and versatile experience of standard web technologies.
- Hands on experience with PHP development in a LINUX environment.
- In-depth Object-Oriented Programming skills.
- Unit testing and/or Manual Testing skills.
- Experience in designing and developing with MVC based frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Apache and SQL/ MySQL (LAMP stack), AJAX experience and akePHP experience are preferred.
- Open Source CMS - Croogo (Preference will be given)
- PHP 5
- HTML (intermediate level)