As a core developer on this team you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of new features to the product. You should be familiar with internationalization and localization techniques, cross browser compatibility issues, tableless HTML/CSS based layouts. You will work closely with a world-class team of software engineers, interaction designers, visual designers, user experience researchers, and product managers to bring ideas and UI designs to life.
- Build responsive and compelling web applications and features.
- Interact with and help define web services and APIs.
- Follow good coding, testing and documenting practices and adhere to existing standards.
- Computer Graduate or equivalent work experience required with any Graduation
- 6+ years of experience in development engineering, with at least 4 years building web-centric products.
- Deep understanding, solid and versatile experience with standard web technologies.
- Solid experience with PHP development in a LINUX environment.
- In-depth Object-Oriented Programming skills.
- Unit testing and/or test automation skills.
- Experience designing and developing with MVC based frameworks.
- Experience using SVN or similar version control system.
- Working knowledge of Apache, SQL / MySQL (LAMP stack) and CakePHP experience preferred.
- Open Source CMS - Croogo ( Preference will be given)
- PHP 5
- HTML (intermediate level)